East End Provisions Renovation
420 E. Broughton Street
National Historic Landmark District
Type of Services:
Architecture, Construction Administration
2018 Historic Savannah Foundation Award
Remembered in recent times as the location of Juarez Mexican Restaurant, 420 East Broughton Street has a layered history. Built as a corner grocery owned for J.H.H. Entelman in 1897, the building's corner turret in the Queen Anne style provides a prominence to this structure, which sits at the northwest corner of Price and Broughton Streets in Savannah's Landmark Historic District.
Renovation work included recording existing conditions through measured drawings and photography, developing interior renovation plans, and performing a code analysis. Today the space is home to a new restaurant by the Gaslight Group called East End Provisions.